After all the hoo-ha about yesterday’s non-event I’m wondering what Mr. Camping has to say to the masses today. Especially to those who have given away all their worldly possessions. “Oops! my calculations must be a little off!” Or “Gotcha!” I bet there won’t be any sort of apology. I’m betting we won’t hear very much at all from him.
Here’s a bit of advice for when the next Doomsday prophet comes along.
1. If God didn’t tell Jesus the date and time of the end He sure ain’t going tell some demon-possessed sinner.
2. If Prophet Doomsday says he got his rapture date from the bible he’s lying. It’s NOT in there, not in any of the books, not in any of the versions/translations.
3. When you look into the eyes of Prophet Doomsday and they are dead: no life, no light, he’s a Zombie and working for the other side. Mr. Camping is one of these.
4. Not all Zombies working for the other side have eyes that are dead on first look. Because, remember, the bible tells us that our enemy goes around as an angel of light. So it takes a little discerning and a little subtlety to bring it out, but it can be done. Just ask if Jesus is Lord and was born in the flesh. They will have trained themselves to say yes, but you will see definite panic and a bit of tongue-tying as their first response. (See 1st Corinthians 12:3 and 2nd Corinthians 11:14)
5. If you want to know the Truth get a bible and read it. There are many easy to understand translations out there; you don’t need to be a biblical scholar to read one. And God Himself will help you if you just open your mouth and ask Him to.